Committee (One free subscription available for each committee member)
- Instrument Guardians (keep register of and issue instruments from BMC office, organise repairs, etc.)
- Music Stands repair person and Percussion instruments register person
- Librarian (organise our music library)
- We are looking for a manager/supervisor for Belmont Music Centre. You would need to supervise all aspects of the running of the music centre, including liaison between committee, students/parents and staff, reporting and attending meetings, delegating tasks to committee members, finances/enrolment procedures and appointing and paying of teachers etc. Much of this work can be done from home, but the music centre runs 8:45am to 12pm Saturdays from Belmont Intermediate School. Approx 10 hrs per week paid through Ministry of Education.
- Relief Teachers (to be on call, will need to be available on Saturday mornings)
If you would like to apply for one of these positions, please contact us using the form below.
It's our 50th Anniversary! 1969-2019